SCDMKR Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does SCDMKR always say "TEAMX does not
have the required XX games"?
- Can I make a college schedule?
- How can I have a pre-season with SCDMKR?
A: When asked how many weeks for the scedule
you are trying to make, what it means is how many GAMES does each team play. So for an NFL
type season, with 2 bye weeks, the answer is 16.
A: Yes, you are free to make an 11 game
A: To have a pre-season in your league:
- Make a copy of the following files - LGE, DAT, IDX, and any
SUNDBY TOOLS files (see his tools documentation to figure these out) to another folder.
- Also do this for the PYR file if you do not want injuries to
- Make a 4 game schedule, or whatever length you want, and play
- delete the LGE, DAT, IDX files and bring back the copies.
This will basically wipe pre-season stats, wipe the game results and the schedule, and if
you did the same for the PYR file, wipe injuries also.
- Make the regular league schedule now, and begin as normal.
- NOTE: The above method does not erase or kill any career
stats - that is why we copied and saved them!