1SG and Station Commander daily DPR tool to drive production and manage recruiters actions.
Developed by CSM E.A. Gelat, New England Battalion
Latest Version: 1.11
- I am back in USAREC, so the usarec email works again.
- USAREC seems to have blocked access to this site....not certain why. You can still reach it unsecure.
- I am going to the SGM Academy, so I will lose the email address on DPR - please forward all issues and XLS files if needed to my personal account, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added support for Leaderzone again. When pulling from LZ, leave all options checked, and save as Excel!
- The 45+ EST button now shows all EST's over the minimum EST. If you change it, you need to restart DPR for the change to take effect
- Removed expiration - should be stable
- Fixed bold line and 11E ed code mangling on export
- Corrected a bug where names could be blank
- REMOVED LZ SUPPORT - TOS was down so they coulkd change the report - they added an AppType column to the processing list
- Now can handle Leaderzone APL's
- Fixed a bug with single digit EST scores
- Fixed a BAD bug that gave an access violation for broken PMS - DO NOT USE 1.02 (this is why DPR expires, so I can control how long crappy versions work)
- Fixed a BAD bug that showed the wrong conducts - DO NOT USE 1.01
- Fixed a bug on valid dates
- Final version release - should be no more errors
- Fixed bug that was not counting resced's on pending conduct grid
- Shows scheduled testers (see How to use section for instructions)
- Added ability to filter by component
- Added ability to show a rescheduled appointment as different from a no show (see How to use section for instructions)